Sunday, October 14, 2012

Moving On.....

Sunset in the Fall.

Most people who know me are familiar with the fact that I do not wallow in my own grief. Many things, sad things, have happened to me. I have a famous saying that goes...... "I could either sit here and cry about it, or I can get up and do something about it."

 

I have prepared a Plan B for almost everything.
What if.......
My husband died?
I lost a child?
One of my children got sick?
I got sick?
We ran out of money?
My husband lost his job?
My mother died?
My sister died?
My car got stollen?
My house got broken into?

Never did I really plan for something of this magnitude to happen to me. I assumed that if something would happen to my house I would figure it out. Isn't that why you have insurance?

Never did I think that I would lose my belongings.
Never did I think that I would be homeless.

My rebbetzin said to me once - In order to fulfill the mitzvah of Chesed you not only have perform it, but you have to be able to accept it.

Thank God I live in a community where people are so kind and helpful.
The outpouring of support from my fans is immense.

I have never felt the need to run away as I did last week.
I honestly just wanted to flee. 
But I have 5 children watching me. What was I supposed to do?
They are all looking at me for guidance and I just wanted to cry.
I am stunned.

I have had sleep.
The packing and cleaning are done.
Tomorrow is a new day.

SO for now, that's it. I am finished wallowing in my sorrow.
It's time to get up from mourning my loss and look forward to what Hashem has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment